A delicious recipe for this holiday season that you can share with the family.!
*Brussels Sprouts are a moderate fructan food so when serving this recipe with family and friends, make sure YOU only have a 1/4 C serving. Do not have three or more whole sprouts.
Roasted Brussels Sprouts
- 1 1/2 pounds Brussels Sprouts
- 1/2 TBS Garlic-infused oil
- 5-7 slices bacon, chopped
- Sea Salt (or Himalayan Crystal Salt) & Pepper
- Cayenne pepper (optional)
- Chop the brussels sprouts in half
- Place chopped bacon in the frying pan and saute on medium heat
- Add the garlic-infused oil and the brussels sprouts
- Add a pinch of salt, and a pinch or two of pepper, as well as a pinch of cayenne pepper if you want a spicier dish
- Continue cooking everything over medium heat until the brussels sprouts are cooked through. Enjoy!