Light Low-FODMAP Peanut Butter Cups
Low-FODMAP Peanut Butter Cups Ingredients:
- 1 cup PB2 (powdered peanut butter)
- 1 cup water
- 1 1/4 cups dark chocolate chips (I like Pascha 85% cacao dark chocolate chips)
- 1/4 cup almond milk (room temperature)
Low-FODMAP Peanut Butter Cups Steps
- Line a mini cupcake pan with mini cupcake liners. Make space in your freezer for cupcake pan.
- Add dark chocolate chips to a microwave safe glass measuring cup and microwave in 15-second intervals until fully melted. Stir in almond milk until you’ve reached a creamy, chocolate ganache consistency. Take half of mixture and place in another glass measuring cup or a bowl. Distribute first batch of chocolate mixture evenly among cupcake liners. Place cupcake pan in freezer for 15 minutes to help ganache to solidify slightly.
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine peanut butter powder and water. Stir until well combined. Peanut butter mixture will be runny which will make it easier to pour.
- Pour peanut butter into each cupcake liner to create another layer on top of solid chocolate. Return to freezer for 30 minutes to allow peanut butter layer to solidify.
- Finally, add second batch of melted chocolate to cupcake liners and return to freezer until peanut butter cups are fully frozen. These peanut butter cups are best when consumed straight from freezer – they can get soft or melt quickly 🙂