This is my all-time favourite potato recipe, and I end up making it at least once a week. It’s simplicity itself and it’s really healthy—and plus, the potatoes turn out gloriously golden and crispy. To sneak extra veggies
into your meal, you can add a few cups (120 g) of raw baby spinach to the potatoes before briefly popping them back into the oven: It’ll cook in no time, and, more important, it’s loaded with essential vitamins and
YIELD: 4 SERVINGS
LOW FODMAP ROSEMARY ROASTED RED POTATOES Ingredients
- 1½ POUNDS (680 G) RED POTATOES, CUT INTO WEDGES
- 2 TABLESPOONS (28 ML) OLIVE OIL
- 2 SPRIGS FRESH ROSEMARY, MINCED (OR 1 TEASPOON DRIED, CRUSHED)
- ½ TEASPOON KOSHER SALT
- ½ TEASPOON FRESHLY GROUND BLACK PEPPER
- 4 CUPS (120 G) FRESH BABY SPINACH (OPTIONAL)
LOW FODMAP ROSEMARY ROASTED RED POTATOES Steps
- Preheat the oven to 425°F (220°C, or gas mark 7). Lightly grease a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, toss the potatoes with the olive oil, rosemary, kosher salt, and black pepper.
- Spread the potatoes on the baking sheet and bake for 25 to 30 minutes, stirring occasionally,
- until golden brown. Remove the potatoes from the oven and stir in
- the spinach (if desired). Return to the oven for 1 to 2 minutes more until the spinach is wilted.
- Serve hot.