Just because you’re following the low-FODMAP diet, doesn’t mean you can’t make dishes that both you and your guests can enjoy! Whether you are hosting at your place or going to a potluck, I’ve got a few delicious low-FODMAP holiday recipes for you that everyone else will love too.
Need a hearty side dish? You’ll love my low-FODMAP Creamy Rosemary Polenta. It’s great paired with poultry, fish or vegetarian dishes. I love the the aroma of rosemary along with the truffle salt and the creaminess of the polenta and Parmesan cheese. Mmm-mm! Add more cheese if you desire!
Low-FODMAP Creamy Rosemary Polenta
- 2 ¾ cups low-FODMAP chicken broth
- 2 cups water
- 1 1/2 cups lactose-free milk
- 1/2 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 teaspoon truffle salt
- 1 1/2 cups non-GMO yellow cornmeal
- 1 tablespoon butter
- ¾ cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- freshly ground black pepper
- Place chicken broth, water, milk, rosemary and salt into a saucepan. Bring to a boil. Once boiling reduce heat to low and gradually whisk in cornmeal, stirring often to prevent lumps, about 15 minutes. Remove from heat, and stir in the Parmesan cheese until well combined.
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Grease a small casserole dish, about 2-quarts. Using a spatula, remove polenta from saucepan and add to casserole dish, spreading evenly in the dish. Sprinkle top with freshly ground black pepper, as much as desired.
- Bake until polenta is bubbling and slightly brown on top and along edges; about 30 minutes. Sprinkle with more Parmesan cheese and freshly ground black pepper if desired.
Love Us, Follow Us and Subscribe! Click on the links below: