Prep Time – 5 min
Cook Time 12 hr
- 1⁄4 cup gluten-free rolled oats
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened almond milk
- 1 teaspoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1⁄2 ripe medium banana, mashed
- 2 tablespoons lactose-free vanilla yogurt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon alcohol-free vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons maple syrup
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 ounce dark chocolate, smashed into chunks
- 1–2 banana slices, for garnish
1- In a medium bowl, combine oats and almond milk and stir. Add cocoa powder, banana, yogurt, vanilla, maple syrup, and cinnamon; stir to combine. Place in a canning jar and cover with lid. Refrigerate overnight.
2- The next day, top with chocolate chunks and banana slices and enjoy! Can be stored in refrigerator for up to 3 days.