Cookbook for the Low-FODMAP Diet
If you suffer from gut issues, you may know by now that the low-FODMAP diet may help you ease symptoms of IBS.
In my book you will:
* Learn about FODMAPs and how avoiding them can help your digestion
* Built for success―the book contains helpful charts, lists, and nutrition information to make it simple to whip up quick and delicious meals that will satisfy even the most sensitive stomach
* What to choose, what to lose―find out which delicious and gut-friendly foods to always keep on hand, and which to toss out
* Find different certified low-FODMAP food products you can buy in stores and online to help you make fast, easy and delicious meals
* IBS relief and beyond―learn how eating a low FODMAP diet can help with a wide range of different digestive issues and discomforts.* Reviewed by a world-renowned gut-health dietitian – Joanna Baker, APD, AN, RN over at Everyday Nutrition partnered with me on this book to ensure it was diet compliant and had many helpful tips for your low-FODMAP journey. Thanks, Joanna!
Here is what people are saying on Amazon!
Are you feeling overwhelmed by the low-FODMAP diet?
Join our online course and learn everything you need to know about following the low FODMAP diet successfully. Our registered dietitians will help you along with educational videos and handouts and we’ve selected a few delicious and needed recipes from Dede Wilson (of FODMAP Everyday). SIGN UP TODAY or learn more about the course by clicking here or reading below.
In this exclusive low FODMAP course with FODMAP Life you will:
- Learn all about FODMAPs
- Have all the right tools in order to get started on the low-FODMAP diet, start the Elimination Phase, make your way through the entire Challenge Phase and learn how to maintain the Modified Phase
- Have access to our private Facebook page and ask our dietitians questions every week
- Go grocery shopping, read labels and choose the right low-FODMAP foods
- Learn how to flavor your meals and make them delicious!
- Get a list of easy snack and meal ideas
- Enjoy eating out, on the go, when traveling or at events and parties
- Start to meal prep for success
- Learn how to improve your relationship with food
- Take a good look at how your lifestyle may be affecting your digestion
- And so much more
Love Us, Follow Us and Subscribe! Click on the links below:
Be good to yourself and your gut!