Low-FODMAP Seared Scallops in Red Curry Sauce
- 1 russet potato, peeled and boiled
- 1 tablespoon butter, divided
- 1 packet FODMAPPED Red Curry Simmer Sauce
- 1/2 pound wild sea scallops
- 2 cups fresh baby spinach
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Take prepared potato and place in a pot of boiling water. Once potato is boiled through, place in a bowl with 1/2 tablespoon butter and mash or use a hand mixer to make potatoes very creamy. Set aside.
- Move quickly and pour in FODMAPPED Red Curry Simmer Sauce to a small pot set to low heat.
- Meanwhile as sauce is warming up, place scallops in a shallow bowl and add salt and pepper. Toss to coat. Heat a small or medium-sized pan on medium-high heat and coat with remaining butter. Once butter just starts to bubble, add scallops and sear for a minute and a half on each side. Set aside. In same pan, add spinach. Toss until wilted. Remove pan from heat.
- Add equal amounts of FODMAPPED Red Curry Simmer Sauce to two bowls or plates. Using a spoon, add in equal amounts of mashed potato to both bowls/plates. Top with equal amounts of spinach and scallops. Enjoy!
Love Us, Follow Us and Subscribe! Click on the links below:
“Be Good to Yourself and Your Gut!” ~ Colleen Francioli