These seed butter collagen cookies are delicious and I made them with Further Food Collagen Peptides Protein Powder and 88 Acres Seed Butter (RECIPE BELOW).
Further Food’s Collagen Peptides Protein Powder may help reduce gut inflammation, may help heal stomach ulcers, and aid in digestion. Studies show that collagen peptides repair intestinal lining reduce gut inflammation, heal stomach ulcers, and aid in digestion. Ingredients: 100% South American Pasture Raised Bovine Hide Collagen Peptides
This product is Grass-fed, Pasture-raised, Non-GMO, Kosher and Gluten-free.
Shop for Further Food’s Collagen Peptides Protein Powder at Shop.furtherfood.com
Here’s the recipe!
Low-FODMAP Seed Butter Collagen Cookies
Servings: 12 Cookies
• 1 cup nut or seed butter such as the one I used that’s FODMAP-friendly 88 Acres Vanilla Spice Sunflower Seed Butter (see notes)
• 1 Egg, beaten
• 4 tbsp Further Food Collagen Peptides Protein Powder
• 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
• 1/4 cup Almond Flour (this is a low-FODMAP serving)
If you do not have 88 Acres Vanilla Spice Sunflower Butter on hand and are just using a plain nut or seed butter, option to add a 1/4 cup pure maple syrup to ingredients.
1. Preheat oven to 350F (150C)
2. In a bowl or bowl of a mixer with paddle attachment, mix beaten egg, nut or seed butter and vanilla extract until combined.
3. Add almond flour and collagen and combine until dough forms.
4. Lightly grease a cookie sheet. Now separate dough into 12 equal pieces and roll into balls on cookie sheet.
5. Bake for 12-14 minutes.
6. Allow cookies to cool fully. Store in airtight container for up to one week.
Happy baking! ~Colleen