Low-FODMAP Overnight Quinoa Flakes, Oats & Berries
- 1 tablespoon almond butter, peanut butter or sunflower seed butter
- ¼ cup quinoa flakes
- 1/2 cup gluten-free rolled oats
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- 1 cup low-FODMAP milk of choice
- 5 medium strawberries, chopped
- 10 blueberries
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients except strawberries and blueberries. Stir ingredients until combined then add half of mixture to a mason jar. Next, add blueberries, then remaining mixture and top with strawberries. Place a tight-fitting lid on a mason jar. Transfer to fridge and let sit overnight.
- Throw in your bag in the morning to take to work or where ever your day leads you!
Love Us, Follow Us and Subscribe! Click on the links below:
Be good to yourself and your gut!
Certified Nutritionist Consultant